Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Anthropologie Inspired Artstar Necklace

I believe anthropologie called these the frozen globes necklace? Both colors made their way into my collection. I love wearing these necklaces they are so big, they make every outfit better. The problem is that they weight so much, something I ignored in the reviews and went ahead and bought them anyway. Because they get so much wear I decided to make a variation that was a bit lighter and it was the perfect project to use these amazing star beads that I picked up for $1.00.
 All you need is a bit of thick chain, and a bit of thin chain, broken necklaces would be perfect. The contrasting chain is a nice detail. Then find the largest most unique statement beads, and basic jewelry findings. Now you are good to go.
It is a bit more understated then the anthro necklace, but it is totally lighter. I am thinking I might add something in between the stars for a bit of color. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment